Marion School District partners with PCMI/willSub for substitute staffing services. Please click below to visit the willSub website.
To begin the employment process with PCMI, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.pcmiservices.com.
- Click on “Apply Now”
In order to effectively facilitate the employment process, you will be required to provide the following documents:
- Copies of I-9 documents; normally a driver’s license and your social security card or birth certificate or a passport.
- Banking information to complete a direct deposit form, or a voided check.
- Copies of your ”official” college transcripts (Which are required for long term sub positions OR available pay increases based on College degree attained)
Livescan Service Provider
Marion School District is a Livescan service provider for PCMI substitute teachers. If you are interested in being fingerprinted, please contact Ms. Renee Bennett at 870-739-5100 to set up an appointment. You must bring with you the following:
- Online Payment Receipt
- Completed ADE Background Consent Form - All 3 Pages Are Required
- Copy of Driver's License
Child Maltreatment Form
Please click here to access the Child Maltreatment Form. Print form, complete it, and mail it. (Please do not forget to include your $10 payment.)
For assistance with your application, please contact PCMI customer service at: 1-877-855-7264 and select 1.
If you have questions concerning this information, please contact Mrs. Renee Bennett in our central office. Mrs. Bennett’s office telephone number is 870-739-5100.