To all employees:
Safety is our first priority! While education and quality are our core business value, we will not compromise safety for their sake. We will maintain a safety and health program conforming to the best standards and practices of Arkansas Schools.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility! Management accepts responsibility for providing a safe working environment and employees are expected to take responsibility for performing work in accordance with safe standards and practices. Safety and health in our school district must be a part of every operation. Without question, it is every employee's responsibility at all levels.
Thanks for your support!
To report an employee accident, please call the number below.
For information on the following, please click here to access MSD’s Public School Works site.
- Report an Employee Near-Miss Incident
- Report a Safety Hazard
- Report Seeing Pests or Signs of Pests
- Submit a Safety Suggestion
- Safety Training Online
- Report Completing a Compliance Task Order Online
- District Safety Forms, Checklists, Tags & Labels
- Safety Articles & Information
- Government Safety Regulations
- District Safety Plans, Policies & Procedures
For information on the following, please click here to access MSD’s Public School Works phone site.
- Call the Training Helpline (1-866-724-6650, Opt. 4)
- Talk to a Knowledgeable Safety Specialist (1-866-724-6650, Opt. 1)
- Get a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Speak with a Chemical Specialist (1-866-724-6650)
- Report Completing a Compliance Task Order by Telephone
District OSHA 300 Log