Marion School District Athletic Department
Athletics at Marion School District play an integral part in the school program.
Students have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities that will enhance their educational experience. The sports programs at MSD are committed to the physical, emotional, social, and mental development of all who participate.
The Athletics Program Objectives:
- To provide opportunities for physical, mental, and emotional growth.
- To develop confidence and self-esteem.
- To develop and improve time management skills.
- To develop and understand the concepts of individual and team play.
- To develop a sense of commitment, loyalty, cooperation, and fairness.
- To learn that good sportsmanship means winning and losing with grace and dignity.
- To learn to make decisions under pressure.
- To foster town pride.
Every MSD student athlete in grades 7th through 12 needs a DragonFly Account.Every year their information must be updated.
• Click HERE to create a new DragonFly account or to log into your current DragonFly account.
You can electronically sign the required forms and upload a current physical. If you are unable to upload a current physical and insurance card, please drop off at the Marion School District Central Office or give it to your child’s coach.
DragonFly has a section that asks about shot records, the Athletic Department does not require that information, skip that section.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristy Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 870-739-5100.
When signing up at dragonflymax.com please use a computer or laptop (not your phone).
School sign up, use the following:
FOR HIGH SCHOOL USE CODE # EZW3F9
FOR JUNIOR HIGH USE CODE # L52PNX