Back to School Information
Here are a few important things to remember:
1. ALL students entering 7th grade MUST
have had the MCV4 accination.
All students who are 11 years old, as of September 1st,
must have had the Tdap vaccination.
Documentation must be given to the school
nurse by the date listed on the
letter you received, or your child will not be allowed to
attend school until we have received current shot records.
2. ~If your child will be taking medication at school, or may need medication
at school, please be sure that you bring it to the school nurse by the first day of
school, along with a completed Medication Administration Release
Form. Needed medications may include ADHD medication, Inhalers,
Epi-Pens, Tylenol/Motrin, etc.
3. ~Care plans have been mailed to parents who have children with health
issues, such as asthma, seizures, migraines, diabetes, allergies, etc. Please
have your child's physician fill out and sign the appropriate care plan.
~Please return all completed and signed forms to your school nurse ASAP.
**Care Plans must be updated each school year.
4. The Marion School District does not supply Tylenol, Motrin or any other
medications. ~If your child may need these medications at school, please be
sure to supply your school nurse with the medication, with your child's name
clearly written on the bottle, and be sure to fill out the
Medication Release Form.
5. ~If your child has been prescribed corrective lenses for their vision, such as
eye glasses or contacts, please ensure they wear them each school day.
*Posted August 20, 2015